Sunday, March 29, 2009

Restaurant Review #1


Yes, I am dedicating my second EVER blog post to food.


I love to eat. I REALLY love to eat food that is good. And I ESPECIALLY love New Mexican food. That is why I am a huge fan of Golden Pride. I like it's affiliate (Frontier Restaurant), but I love Golden Pride. I LOVE Golden Pride! Can I get a shout-out for the Golden Pride?


I had to type the title one-handed as I was eating a #7 Breakfast Burrito at the time! They have, in my opinion, the tastiest Carne Adovada and Green Chile Stew in the state (available for purchase and not homemade of course!) As I have only used their drive-thru, I cannot account for the cleanliness or comfort of their interior, but their food is AWESOME!


I humbly endorse Golden Pride for food consumption.




3 comments:

  1. You are right on with the Golden Pride. The Carne Adovada Burrito is soooooo good. Try adding hashbrowns to it Mmmmmmm. The inside is clean and very comfortable. And you can do some people watching. They also make some very tender pork ribs, fall off the bone tender.

    Simpy the best
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Green Chile Stew. The green chile stew at Golden Pride is not that great. They more than make up for it with the Burritos, they are Fab, all of them you can't go wrong. How do they make beans so grand?? Oh, ya you did mention the Carne Adovada. Yes, oh yes heaven in a tortilla, and do add the hashbrowns.
    Sending Yummies the food snob

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Green Chile Stew. Not one of my favorites.
    Why I don't think its that great. Ok ready, salty, meat is small and crumbly, and they thicken with flour (save that for the tortillas).
    Oh, yes again with the burritos and the ribs. Ya gotta try the ribs get a pickeled jalapeno on the side and a tortilla. Yummy. Have you had the lunch special you get two burritos and french fries. French fries and a burrito not exactly the best combo hey get the beans instead.
    The food snob

    ReplyDelete