Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mudd Volleyball

Yes, mud is spelled with two D's...

This is what I will be doing all day...knee deep in mud, my extremely un-athletic self will be playing volleyball. However, I have been assured by many, many, many people that athleticism is just not necessary when you are literally stuck in one place while playing volleyball.

I'm playing with the gals from Babes and Bullies, so it will be a great way to get our name out, and it really does seem like a lot of fun, albeit messy fun!

Best of all, it benefits The Carrie Tingley Hospital here in town! CTH is a part of the hospital I work for that works with all kinds of kids needing rehab services (speech, ortho, etc.). They do great things over at CTH, and this event brings in gobs and gobs of $$$ for them!

Wish me luck!

2 comments: