Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blogs of Note

I am suffering from a wee bit of writer's block...I've been rather busy lately and just haven't really felt the inspiration to write anything.

Instead, I would like to recommend some blog writer's who don't lack for material. And they could not possibly be more different!

First off, I would love to introduce everyone to Awkward Family Photos. We all have them. People can either be brave and submit their own silly photos or choose to remain anonymous. There is a whole lot of anonymous going on at that blog. Here's just a teaser...





I would also like to introduce a new blog I have been enjoying lately, Neo-Neocon. This blog is written by a woman in her 50's who was a lifelong Democrat living in a Blue region of our country. After 9/11, she re-examined her politics and switched to the Republican way of thinking, much to the dismay of many of her friends, family, and colleagues.

I, myself, have avoided choosing a political side for most of my adult life. However, with the recent election of Obama, and a campaign that left such a sour taste in my mouth, I have become a Neo-Conservative as well! Her writing is witty, but much more tame than some of the pundits out there (i.e. Limbaugh et al). However, she's not for the die-hard Dems out there!

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the BUSY!

    Love that family photo! LOL

    Will go check this gal out ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-O-V-E Awkward Family Photos!!!

    ReplyDelete