Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bridal Shower Gift-Part Two

OK, here's gift #2 from the weekend of bridal shower attendance!


I came up with this idea years and years ago and it's a nice gift to give a couple about to get married. Whether or not we've actually been brides ourselves, we know how hectic it can be to pull off a wedding. Between all the commotion and chaos, it's easy to lose sight of the reason for the celebration in the first place!


I like to give the bride a "Date Night" that she can share with her future husband to help them reconnect before their "I Do's".




I like to include a bottle of wine, some microwave popcorn, candy, and a gift card to Blockbuster so they can just spend a night on the couch, watching movies together. This can be altered in any way to reflect the likes of the couple involved. I also have given gift cards to a restaurant and theater in an envelope for a "Date Night" present as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment