Monday, May 18, 2009

Would you buy this?

I posted a while back about DIY soap...

I met up with some of the Babes from Babes & Bullies over the weekend to do crafty stuff. (I'm beyond excited that some of the Babes are craft-dorks like me!!!) One of the girls makes homemade doggie treats, so I thought it would be cute if we sold treats for bullies AND treats for Babes (homemade soap!) at car washes and various upcoming events we have around Albuquerque.

I wanted to just make the one type, since we weren't too sure how well received they were going to be...Do you think Mojito Soap is trying too hard??? It's basically white soap that is lightly scented with vanilla and mint and has dried lime rings at the top. It turned out kind-of pretty, but I'm just not too sure about this one...


I wasn't able to take any pictures of our efforts, so I thought I would just provide a picture of a mojito instead...

Mmmmmmmm.......Mojitos!

3 comments: