Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nutella = World Peace

I think that Nutella is probably the best gift given to us by the Europeans. This is not up for debate. I think anything that makes it possible to eat a chocolate sandwich is fine in my book! This is actually encouraged on the jar! Mmmmm....Nutella!

One of my friends came across this recipe one night while we were at work. (Oops! I mean, after work! We never play around on the internet, checking our facebooks or reading blogs while at work!)

Anyways, the recipe called for almonds, I tried to change it up a bit with hazelnuts, but couldn't find any at the store, so almonds it is! Of course, the recipe is really easy and REALLY yummy!

All you need:
2 cans of crescent rolls
A jar of Nutella
Sliced almonds (these were dry toasted, but I bet salty one would be tasty as well!)






Roll out each individual crescent roll




Slather each triangle with Nutella (Yes, I said slather!)





Sprinkle on the sliced almonds





Roll 'em up!





Bake according to directions on the crescent roll packaging





And you'll have yummy chocolate crescent rolls!



Believe it or not, these were even better when they were cooled down!
Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. are you bringing me one today? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word my mom LOVES Nutella! I see some baking and delivering in my future! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I just cannot leave it at that!

    First off, I know that there is NO WAY that you would go on the internet at work. (HA)

    I just love nutella. I ate an entire jar myself last year after just thinking about it.

    Just by mentioning it, you are putting me at risk!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete