Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why I love Mommy's Kitchen

I am a huge fan of the Mommy's Kitchen Blog. It has a similar set-up to my idol, The Pioneer Woman, but a bit more basic because it's geared solely towards cooking. Her recipes are incredibly easy to follow, and are always a success at my house. I completely plagarized her Banana Pudding recipe, complete with pictures, earlier this week. (Hopefully she's the type that sees imitaion as a form of flattery!) That step-by-step picture taking is hard!

I try to alter the recipes just a little when I can to make them a wee bit healthier, but often times the original version is best! In fact, I have her Pot Roast cooking itself away in the crock pot right now!

Her blog is easy to read, and if anyone who might be reading this enjoys cooking, do yourself a favor and give it a whirl. You'll be glad you did! :)


http://tinamommyx3.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awee thanks for the shout out. I am so glad you like Mommys Kitchen. I to love the Pioneer Woman, she is kinda what inspired me to start my cooking blog only she is the master of masters. I learn through visualization so I thought step by step pics and directions would be the way to go. It really does help when you are trying to learn to cook. You blog is coming along nicely. Ü

    ReplyDelete