Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome to the Nuthouse

I have never won anything on these blogs, though not for lack of trying. I entered to win a Kitchen Aid mixer from our good friend Pioneer Woman last week (I know I didn't really need to provide a link, but I did anyways.). Guess which entry number I was? Number 13,949 out of more than 16,000. Seriously. That is pretty disheartening.

A Blog Swap is something right up my alley because everyone wins!
I heard about this swap from the girls over at The Secret is in the Sauce.
Shannon from Welcome to the Nuthouse had a really fun idea about swapping things from your hometown with somebody who had never been to your region and would love to go someday!

As anyone who knows me can imagine, my mind is buzzing with all the fun things I can give somebody from my wonderful state, but I'm not going to provide any spoilers......yet.

Check out her site and join in on the fun! The deadline is May 6th and you have an entire month to get your package to your new blogging friend!


hometown swap button

1 comment: